Jan 17, 2011

just got home!

Just got home from work. A bit tired and My body just wants to go hit the bed, but my mind won't let me, And says that i hazz to blog and check all my yadda yadda ;D hehe. We had our first free lunch for the week earlier at work (it's supposed to be dinner but in the call center world, we call our one hour break lunch break no matter what time it is.. :D ) It was delicious :-) Trainer wasn't that nice though. Good thing we would just be seeing her for 4 days. She's weirdo guys. A big fat weirdo. zzz ~ Must not talk about her cause I don't wanna ruin my night. Cause if i brag about her all throughout my blog, I might dream of her. T^T And I don't want that to happen. pleaaaaaaaaaaaase! haha. 


So this is what i'm eating now :-)
(I know i look stupid, but i don't care. haha!)

Bye guys! :D Would prepare for bed now :-)

1 comment: