Mar 10, 2011

life's pretty much a wheel. sad then happy then sad then happy, lalala.

Yesterday was fun. It was my bestfriend's 20th birthday. Was able to catch up with what's happening on my friends lives. We've not seen each other for like a month, so the whole evening's full of kwento. I missed them, like so much. They're like my second family, They were at my side when i was down.. We might have a bit of conflict when i got pregnant but that have been fixed :)
And adam's been acting like a *$%^& again, and this is what i want to tell him: I love you too much, I've given you all of me: time, love and god knows what else. But have you even bothered to give me the time i was asking for? I just don't understand why you cannot even understand that i'm not cleaning out my name to make yours dirty. I'm just pouring out what i feel.
And just so you know boyfriend, the golden rule says "DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment