Jan 9, 2011

oooh, i'm back!

Haven't blogged for days now, and I'm very very sorry dear followers. Work is pretty much eating my time. Since my day 1 at work, I haven't been productive online. .___. And it sucks. Can't even post pictures right now, cause  I don't have ps on this desktop. My phone cam is not that hq and i hazz to adjust the brightness of the photo before i upload it here, or else, you wouldn't see anything. Let me just give you a bit of info on what i did last week~

1. Got bored, so i cleaned my closet. Gave out clothes that i don't use anymore. Ripped , and cut some of my clothes just to give them a new look.. And it was awesome. for me. hehe. p___q

2. Finished cleaning my room after 1 week. haha! I can now see my bed yihuuuuu! ^__^

3. Slept at work. HAHA and that happens almost everyday. So it's no big surprise if you are one of my colleague :D HAHA!

So there. Wasn't that productive. Cause of work. O___O but this week, I promise to update the blog almost everyday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment