Jan 17, 2011

Summary of what I did yesterday. :-D

So this is how i spent my day yesterday. Woke up at around 6am and played with this
little cutie patootie, also known as my son :-)

 That is him with his panda hat and toy truck.




 My senyorito. He really is the boss. T^T


 So he played and played and played outside. He never runs out of energy :-)

 That's my dad, And he is a tricycle driver. We saw him and he yelled lolo (which is grandpa in filipino)
My dad spoils him alot. And i don't care. I was a spoiled brat anyways. hihi =)

 And this is what i wore yesterday. I call this monster shirt and I made it :-)


 Just showing off my liquid eyeliner. Cause I really am working hard everyday to perfect my liquid eyeliner skillzz, and i think that it's paying off ;-D

And this is me inside the comfort room @ the office. It looks creepy i know. haha!
So there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment