Feb 6, 2011

I should be sleeping now but..


Sorry if i was not able to update my blog for so many weeks. I've been busy with work, and with my life. It was just today, that i visited my tumblr and my blogspot account. Missed these sites so muchie. hehe.

I should be sleeping by now but..

  •  i’m not sleepy yet. But i want to sleep, but i can’t. oh holy crap.
  • i have to clean my bed, cause it’s a total mess. 
  • I have to decide what to wear, cause i don’t wanna be late tomorrow, cause it’s a monday, and If i would be late on a monday, then I would be late for the whole week. I swear, I know myself too well. hehe.
  • I want to update my planner. Been writing random quotes on my planner from my i-google application for quite some time now, and planners should be full of written plans not full of written quotes.  T^T But, I’m having second thoughts cause it’s kinda late, And i hazz work tomorrow, and i should sleep even though i can’t. I’m the boss, and my body should follow me. haha. bye for now! :*

Goodnight guys! And happy monday later! :D



Sorry for the photo spam! haha. These pictures are taken earlier ^__^ I just want to share. 
hihi. And if you notice, i am over-using my monster shirt. haha! favorite. :P

GOOOOOODNIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment