Feb 16, 2011

I am sad, and stressed out. so..

This is what i do when I'm depressed.. I go shopping and buy beautiful things.. Just for me to feel good and happy, even just for a while.. That night that i learned what happened to my grand father, I went straight to this Japanese store near my office, and i found these:

 Fell in love with the pouch because it's pink, and it's just so adorable. Also found these highlighters and fine liners which are just cheap by the way.

And i also love to write things down whenever i am sad. I talk a lot, but there are some things that I can't just say and share to people, That's why i need to write it all down, or else, I`ll go gaga. T_T



The reason why one writes isn't the fact he wants to say something. He writes because he has something to say.. - F. SCOTT FITZGERALD

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, I also keep a journal and I swear, ang daming mura lolol! mas okay na sa papel kesa sa tao xD I hope by now, you're doin okay! sa Cubao ka pla nagwowork!

    ReplyDelete