Feb 17, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011


Sorry for the oh so lame title. Don't know what to put in there~ HAHA. So, this post is all about how i spent my day earlier  :)

  •  Woke up 8-ish and played with my baby boy. Then at about 10ish, I started to get ready for work.
  • Was stressed out cause, Calls are flooding.
  • Went to cubao expo during our 1 hour lunch break with ate cacai, Went to heima this time, and checked out all those artsy stuffs they are selling. In love with all of them. Would definitely want one of their vintage-y chairs and drawers on my future house! :) After going there, we went to National Bookstore in Ali mall. Found and bought this cute little notebook, with this nice cover that says dream to paris:)


CAMWHORING BEFORE GOING TO WORK. WHY? CAUSE I CAN. HAHA
 WITH ATE CACAI @ ALIMALL

 
 MY NEW NOTEBOOK. 

 
  FIRST ENTRY ON MY NOTEBOOK

THAT'S ALL. BYE! n__n

1 comment:

  1. I loove cubao expo! plus the people there are always so nice and stuff are so unique <3 and very cute doodle/notebook!

    ReplyDelete