Feb 12, 2011

My not so lovely love month..

February is supposed to be the love month but so far, my february, is not so lovely.
  • First week was okay. My grandma and my uncle celebrated their birthday last february 4th, and my baby boy turned 2 last thursday (february 10)
  • Wasn’t able to celebrate son’s 2nd birthday on the exact date cause pay got delayed. So i was supposed to move the celebration on the 13th (sunday) but..
  • My grandfather died yesterday.
  • Worst part is, he committed suicide. And up to now, we’re all clueless why.
  • And up to now, My mind’s still blank. I just can’t believe he’d do that. I just can’t believe he’s gone now. And I can’t believe that he died because of that.
God, please forgive my grandfather. I know, What he did was forbidden. I know it’s a sin to kill yourself, but please forgive him. We’re all clueless why it happened but, I know there’s a reason, a big and deep reason why he did that. And guys please do help my grandfather through prayers. Please :( :|

3 comments:

  1. omygosh im so sorry...i will pray for your grandfather too. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is heartbreaking, but I'll pray for your grandfather dear :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bunnyluverz and Saving Capulet

    Thanks guys.. :(

    ReplyDelete