Feb 13, 2011

so yesterday..

Wasn't able to blog yesterday, cause i went home late, and i just don't feel like blogging. Instead, I put my thoughts down into my new notebook.. I'm totally blank this week. Alot has happened, And if i just don't buy new things, I`ll go gaga. It's just like a medicine to me. Medicine for the lost mind. Whaaat? haha. I`ll be flooding you with pictures of me.. forgive me, I'm depressed. T_T haha.

 Me, trying to be serious. haha.

 Naaah. This one's not me. HAHAAHA LOL. mustache for the win! <3

Camwhoring before going to work! :>

 ooh hi! Say hi to my robo-shirt. Made this :>

last picture :) facebook dp <3

Would post on the things that i have bought this week. Maybe later :)
love.love

2 comments:

  1. retail therapy is the best there is, i tell you! and you wear the coolest printed shirts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @saving capulet: thanks sis! i made those shirts, and i was the one who drew those as well.. thank you so so much! :D

    ReplyDelete