Feb 7, 2011

ooh hi tuesday!

G'day to you guys! Just woke up, had my teeth cleaned and face washed up. I'm now checking my www life, blogging, and having a not-so-hot but not-cold coffee.
  • My eyes, are reddish, is teary but not so itchy anymore. THIS ISN'T SORE EYES. Why? I JUST KNOW. I`ve had this before, and this is because of my excessive computer use. Don't blame me, nor tumblr (or any of my lovely accounts) It's because of work. Dude, I'm in front of the pc for more than 12 hours. Previous Office nurse required me to  have eye glasses (WITH A GRADE) but i told her to shut up and get her ass off my eyes. I just feel that i would look older with glasses. But i'm not cool with contact lenses either. But I think, I would have to think on getting one (eye glass) as soon as possible. Don't wanna be blind. T^T haha.
  • Woke up late, And I has lotsa things to do.  I need to be a mom and wash all those bottles baby bochog used for tonight, play with him, then iron my shirt, wash up, and blah blah before i go to the office T_T OH NO. But, I allotted this time, for blogging. This one's a necessity, It's either I go online, or I'd die. :))
  • My eyes are still watery.
  • I think i can hear my little boy now, Oh no. I think he's now awake. And if he'd see me here, He'll say "MA MAM" meaning "COOKIE MONSTER" haha. Then I'd say youtube, And he'd say "PO PO" that's his version of "OPO" Meaning yes with respect in filipino.
  • POSITIVE! HE'S AWAKE, MUST -- PLAY -- WITH BABOY!
  • Okay, I`ll stop now.
Bye guys, see you later. :) We'll be here late at night. I still can't post pictures, My phone's still dead. T_T Anyhoos, HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. oh hope you had a wonderful tuesday as well! :> get an eyeglass already, it's not so bad! in my case, it makes me look young(er) xDD

    ReplyDelete