Feb 8, 2011

out of my mind you ---.

 
You shouldn't be crossing my mind. Not now, Not ever.
LEAVE

I just don't know why, all of sudden I thought of you. How in love i was with you, and you to me. I've hurt you, But you've hurt me big time too! We've hurt each other big time, so let's call it a quits :) So now shoo, go to somebody Else's mind cause my brain is full of things that are much more important than memories of you.
YOU RUINED MY FEBRUARY 5 YEARS AGO,
DON'T YOU GO BACK AND RUIN IT NOW.

4 comments:

  1. you go tough girl!! and i adore your chucks, always wanted one in that same color and very pretty shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( ex bf? stay happy smilez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bunny Luverz: yes sissy, ex boyfriend. Well that was like 6 or 7 years ago! haha. I have a baby now, and my boyfriend and i now is doing okay.. :) But he made me experience the worst valentines ever 5 years ago, which was kinda traumatic in a way, it was kind of a nostalgia. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Saving Capulet: Ya, he really is one of those people who made me stronger. haha. Thanks for liking the shoes and the shirt! :) I actually made that shirt, And I am selling those :P hehe. Thanks for reading! :D

    ReplyDelete