Feb 23, 2011

WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO MY CAMERA T_T

Part of my everyday routine is to bring my phone inside the bathroom and have a mini concert in the shower while mp3 from phone is playing.. Just right after i take a bath, i forgot that my phone is inside my worn short's pocket, so it dropped off the floor. Noticed that the keypad got mildly broken, and since it's still working good, i felt relieved -- not until this morning. I tried taking pictures of my baby, and my cam seems blurry, so i cleaned the lens, tried taking another picture, and damn, it's still blurred so i tried fixing the settings, tried to take a picture again, ---it's still blurred, then i felt like crying T^T. Cause i don't text or call often. I use my phone for mp3 and taking pictures, that's it. And i feel like it's all useless T_T *though mp3's still okay*..

here's a picture that i took just before it got broken:


 
And it now looks like this:


 
And it's breaking my heart into pieces. T_T I now need to save my next pay out for a new phone, or maybe a digital camera. </3


1 comment:

  1. oh gosh!! can't you get it fixed? :( i got my phone cam blurred a few weeks ago, so I went to GH, turns out there's dirt on the lens itself and the repair guy had to remove the housing to get it all cleaned up, I paid 200 petot.

    ReplyDelete