Feb 20, 2011

PHOTO SPAAAAAAAAAAM! :D

Random photos that was taken just this week :P
 
 with ate cacai, outside national bookstore. :P

 Boyfriend (sitting) and Bruno mars, haha. (edgard)

 with boyfriend, just outside netopia (telus branch)

 Edgard's shoes (the blue one's) just fucking cool. 


 zzzebra.





 My dream to paris notebook that has just turned into my planner/journal. 
Photos on top are stuffs written  inside it.


 pens, colorpens :)





 photo spaaaaaaaaaam! haha

ate cacai

Me, and my over used, monster shirt. And my new shoes :P haha!

-END-

1 comment:

  1. i just love your designs and creations!!!! too much talent! maybe you can do commissions?! i would love to have a small character who looks like me xDD or maybe stickers!! *nods* you should totally take commissions lololol!!

    ReplyDelete