Feb 19, 2011

this is illegal part 2

This is illegal because we're not allowed to access sites that are not work related--but there isn't so m uch to do now n__n, Been writing this nicholas sparks quotes on the other notebook that i have bought, cause today is CHILL MODE haha. I also made my  Dream to Paris notebook my planner/journal cause i need to be more organized. Would be logged out from work in 45 minutes.. Time seems to run slow when you're waiting for your work to end huh? T_T, And it seems to run so fast when you're just chilling out.. lifeeee.. haha!

Anyways, reading this quotes from nicholas spark's books makes me inlove even more.. It also provokes me to buy his books.. Yes, poor me, haven't read any of his books, It's just the movies that i have seen. HAHA T^T


okay, i have to go back to work.. would be back later n___n would be posting new pictures! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment